- Provide administrative assistance to senior officers & managers, and secretarial assistance to the directors.
- Prepare, proofread, and circulate office memos to respective departments.
- Manage correspondence with clients on behalf of directors and CEOs.
- Execute secretarial functions in scheduling appointments of client with the management.
- Manage and maintain office supplies, stationary, and furniture (with the help of general assistant)
- Schedule and conduct events, meetings and conferences in an organization.
- Provide clerical support and maintain efficient contacts with all company personnel to obtain required information.
- Maintain copies of important documents, researches and purchases office furniture and supplies
- Preparing necessary support and reports for routine questions, procedures,and claims.
- Candidate must posses at least Diploma in any field
- Have strong time management skill, able to work under pressure
- Fast learning, open minded, and cooperative