- Experience with PHP Object Oriented and MVC Development: Laravel framework.
- Experience with Responsive CSS and AngularJS
- Bachelor's degree. (Preferably in Computer Science/Information Technology)
- Possesses good problem solving and debugging skills - able to identify bugs and trace them down to the source.
- Fun to work with and a team player.
- Willingness to share and to grow.
- Develop and maintain mobile payment applications that are secure, stable, robust and beautiful.
- Participate in preparing system requirements and specifications.
- Ensure maintainability of core system assets and artifacts.
- Growing and innovating continuously with us.
- Familiarity with card payment systems and standards.
- Familiarity with security standards, including PCI-DSS, PA-DSS, Secure Coding Guidelines and more.
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology and SCRUM.
- Experience in developing apps for multiple form factors.
- Good presentation skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to technical and non-technical audiences.