- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports.
- Promoting company’s core values to the organization.
- Become a bridge and coordinator of communication of key functional managers and staffs in the organization to the management.
- Help management to evaluate and decide upon key investments in hardware, infrastructure and talent.
- Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs organization goal, strategies, and practices from human capital perspective.
- Constantly review company regulation and the management to brief it to the team members.
- Responsible for tracking and maintaining company's asset.
- Responsible of hiring key personnel within company, as well as retention, talent development programs and industrial relations to the size of 75 employee until next year, including industrial relations.
- Continuously growing with us!
- Minimum Bachelor degree (S1) in Psychology
- Proven Experience of 2-3 years as HRD Manager is preferable
- Understand Manpower regulation
- Have knowledge in operations based human resource management issues and reports preparations
- Fluent in both spoken and written in English is preferable
- Having experience in using HRIS is preferable
- Have a leadership skill, self starter, and high initiative
- Have excellent skill in analytical, interpersonal, problem solving, communication, planning, and organisation
- Computer literate and tech savvy
- Love to interact with people and care-taking
- Able to work under pressure and in the fast pace